Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 63 - And the time goes by!

Okaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

So I had that long weekend that I spent mostly working. After, I was bummed, but figured it was over and I was back to "normal" amounts of stress and running around madly.

I was wrong. I just blinked and a week has gone by with no posts! As one of my colleagues said (likewise swamped and sinking fast) Wow, it never rains, but it pours!

On the plus side - we got shortlisted for the proposal I was working on and I'm going on vacation in 2 days (yay!)

On the minus side - KFB has been a bit short-sheeted and I'm looking forward to getting back into the game with, really, nothing else on my mind for a week or so!


2 comments:

  1. Have a good time!!! Relax, sleep and do all the things you love.
    See you soon feeling fresh and new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making it to the short list!

    ReplyDelete