Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 16 - KFB away from home

Some success, some failure.

Despite good intentions, my scale waits patiently on my kitchen counter - where I forgot to claim it to take with me up to Boston.

That's what will happen when you get up at 3 in the morning after a week of not enough sleep.

On the plus side, I'm on top of the work outs :)

As lovely as a run along the Minuteman trail was this morning, and as peaceful it was to do my leg swings, kicks and punches out on the trail ... the mosquitoes were not invited. And humidity = sticky = stinky!

Looking forward to a good night's rest tonight ....





2 comments:

  1. Great job on the workouts - I love exercising in the woods! Good on yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I can imagine you working out in the humid sticky woods as well I could imagine you jumping in the snow some months ago. :)
    Go, Tiger!

    ReplyDelete