Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 27 - Feeling ... off

I feel like crap today.

I don't feel bad, not anything that I can point to definitively and say "That's what's wrong with me!", but ... not right. And my enthusiasm for just about anything has evaporated.

I feel very tired - and I really shouldn't as I had plenty of sleep last night

I feel like I'm a million miles from the rest of the world. It's hard to think, it's hard to focus, it's hard to connect with other people - it feels sort of like it feels when I'm drugged up to the gills to alleviate the symptoms of a cold or allergies, except without the drugs and the residual symptoms.

I hate feeling this way, and I wonder if perhaps I'm fighting off something and just don't know it yet.

I think, tonight, I'm going to bed early.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are fighting off something...or sometimes it just happens, I think. Yep yep, get some rest. Usually those types of things work themselves out one way or the other during my sleep, hopefully it is the same for you! If it is a cold or flu tomorrow, well, then you can deal with it then for what it is, and if you are better, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get some rest, Heather. Take it easy, the feelings will pass!

    ReplyDelete