Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 28 - Stretching

So ... perhaps I am in need of more stretching ...

Sound when stretched is music. Movement when stretched is dance. Mind when stretched is meditation. Life when stretched is celebration.
~Shri Shri Ravishankar Jee

Ironically, I didn't get much sleep last night - and I feel slightly better. Or perhaps it's because it's Friday, and a bit of the pressure is off. Or because it's the right phase of the moon, or because I sacrificed the right number of Vestal virgins .. :) just kidding.

Anyway - embrace the positive change and move forward!

Tomorrow I am looking forward to squeezing in a long run, in addition to whatever the KFB work out ends up being, and a trip to the Farmer's Market - which I've only managed to go to once so far this year :(

Fresh fruit and veggies! And fresh eggs!

Yay!

3 comments:

  1. One day you feel like crap, the next you want to squeeze in a run. What a up and down life we lead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for fresh fruit and veggies, colors and aromas!

    yay for all the moods and life in general!!

    you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where'd you get that quote from? It's BADASS!

    ReplyDelete