Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 32 - Me, sweat, and imagination

So today, the KFB kicked my butt. I completed it (yay!) but my energy level even beginning the workout felt low and now, hours later, is still in the sub-basement. I've worked out until I sweat before (well, duh), but holy sweat Batman! I don't think I've often worked out such that I can see the sweat drops on the ground beneath me, or flying through the air as I'm punching.

Which is sort of "EWW" and sort of "Cool!". It's obviously a huge boost to see tangible evidence that I'm kicking butt (or getting my butt kicked), but it makes me a bit concerned about staying adequately hydrated. And it also makes me (and don't tell me if it's weird) imagine myself as all kinds of master-kick-ass superhero, destroying all manners of air monsters.

Hopefully I'll have more energy tomorrow morning ...

2 comments:

  1. Destroy all those air monsters! It's so cool to sweat that much. Makes you feel more powerful.

    I would say that this week is specially hard. My levels of energy are very low too. I hope we get energized soon...

    ReplyDelete